venerdì 21 ottobre 2011

Alan Menken - Sister Act - When I find my baby - italiano

















[...]
SHANK:
I know the way that she thinks, Di lei so fisse e manie
I know her habits and kinks. forse anche più delle mie,
I know the staff she’s all about. so tutti quanti i suoi viavai.
I know the people she knows conosco i giri che ha
at all the places she goes. E i posti dove lei va
I know her up, down, inside out. Di lei so vita morte e guai
I know the needs that she’s got, Conosco tutto di lei
I know what gets the girl hot. come un segugio saprei
I know I’ve got the inside track. fiutare ovunque la sua scia
And yeah, I know she’s upset – e lascio che giochi un po'
Well, let her play hard-to-get. a nascondino ma so
‘Cause if I know one thing, I’m che presto, molto presto
gettin’ her back! lei sarà mia.
Because I know that girl! Dolcezza, bambola
I mean, I feel that girl! sai troppo bambola
I understand that girl! per questo bambola
And if I want that girl! ti cerco bambola
I’m gonna get that girl! ti trovo bambola
Ain’t gonna let that girl e allora bambola pagherai
get away!No way! vedrai
And when I find that girl, E quando mia sarai
I’m gonna kill that girl! bambola addio bye bye
I’m gonna wham! Bam! Blam! un lampo e wham! Bam! Blam!
And drill that girl! ed a mai più
Won’t rest until that girl ti spedirò laggiù
is safe and sound six feet below – no! d'insetti e vermi in compagnia - no
When I find my baby, sei già mia bambina
I ain’t lettin’ her go! non puoi fuggire, no.
SHANK/GOONS:
I bet wherever she’s at Scommetto ovunque tu sia
I bet she’s trapped like a rat già nella pelle non stai
and pacin’ up, down, ‘round the floor. sei preda della frenesia
(Sure, sure.) (sì, oh, sì )
I bet she’s startin’ to sweat. Sudi e non sai come mai
That girl is buggin’, I bet. ti senti come in balia
Bet she’s got one eye on the door. ad una strana nostalgia
(Tell us more!) (che sarà?)
I bet she’s missin’ her gigs. Perché ti manca lo so
I bet she’s missin’ her booze, la folla il wisky e lo show;
I bet she’s tearin’ out her hair. ti acclama il pubblico, non vai?
(Yeah, yeah!) (Yeah, yeah!)
I bet she’s missin’ her fun, Che vuoi? sei fatta così,
and gettin’ ready to run. sei nata per lo showbiz
And when she does, ritornerai
you bet I’m gonna be there. e allora io sarò lì
GUYS/SHANK:
Because you know that girl! sei morta Bambola
(I know her!) (sei morta)
You see right through that girl! ti ammazza bambola
(See right through her!) (sei nei guai)
You understand that girl! perché sai bambola
(I understand what I) (tu non immagini)
And when you get that girl, un morto bambola
(have got to do to her) (come ti riduco)
you’re gonna waste that girl, non canta bambola
(‘cause when I get her) (ad un osso buco)
‘cause you can’t let that girl no, morti non si puo'
(ain’t gonna let her squeal) (da morta non farai)
go and squeal. far la spia
( for real.) (la spia)
SHANK/GOONS:
I’m gonna shoot that girl! e fucilandola
(shoot that girl!) (...landola)
And then I’ll stab that girl, o accoltellandola
(stab that girl!) (...landola)
and then I’ll take her un colpo diritto
(take her!) (dritto)
and shake her, nel cuore
(shake her!) (nel cuore)
and make her meet her maker! la maderà creatore
(meet her maker!) (dal creatore)
Let ‘em hide that girl Muori bambola
(let ‘em hide that girl!) (Muori bambola)
sure as the tide, that girl Aspetta bambola
will show – Oh! (Oh!) e Vedrai Ohh...
When I find my baby, sei già mia bambina
I ain’t lettin’ her go! non puoi fuggire, no.
Yeah, yeah. si, sì
Oh yes, I know that girl! Sei già mia bambola
(know that girl!) (bambola)
And man, I need that girl! io voglio bambola
(need that girl!) (bambola)
I gotta have that girl! come una bambola
(have that girl!) (bambola)
So I can snuff that girl! straziarti bambola
(snuff that girl!) (bambola)
If I know my baby! (Ahhhh!) fuggi via bambina
She’s already runnin’! (Ahhhh!) ma non puoi scappare;
That’s how my baby forza bambina
is gonna be done in! e fatti ammazzare.
I’m gonna drown that girl! Prima annegandola
(drown that girl!) (...gandola)
Or disembowel that girl! poi sbudellandola
(disembowel that girl!) (...landola)
Or give her skull a big dent spaccarle il cranio col crick
(Oooooh!) (Oooooh!)
with a blunt instrument! fa il finale più chic
I tell ya, soon that girl Tra poco bambola
(soon that girl) (bambola)
is lookin’ at a world t'insegnerò cos'è
of woe! – l'agonia.
Wo, (wo, wo ,wo!) wo, wo! wo wo wo
When I find my baby, tu lo sai bambina è
I ain’t lettin’ her go! (No!) come fossi già mia
I know she ain’t gone too far! (Oh!) Non è lontano lo so
Go and check each discothecque, Controllate a fondo ogni
tavern and bar! bar o bistrot.
Go and find my baby – E la mia bambina
(We’ll find your baby.) (la troveremo)
I ain’t lettin’ her go! no, sfuggire non può.
(Ah! Oh no!) (Ah! Oh no!)
Oh no! Oh no!

Nessun commento: