domenica 26 ottobre 2008

Les Mis - Empty chairs at empty tables - Versione Italiana


Il brano in italiano nell'interpretazione della compagnia teatrale Il Nodo:


There's a grief that can't be spoken.Un rimorso tanto atroce
There's a pain goes on and on.neanche il tempo curerá,
Empty chairs at empty tables mentre a queste sedie vuote
Now my friends are dead and gonepiú nessuno siederá.
...
Here they talked of revolution.Qui esaltammo gli ideali
Here it was they lit the flamedi giustizia e libertá,
Here they sang about ..tomorrow'Qui sognammo di un domani
And tomorrow never came.che nessuno vi dará
...
From the table in the cornerQui, in un'alba senza sole,
They could see a world rebornverso l'alte barricate
And they rose with voices ringingl'armi insieme impugnavate
I can hear them now! per marciare lá
The very words that they had sungdove inneggiando "libertá''
Became their last communioncantaste il vostro addio!
On the lonely barricade at dawn...e in quell'alba c'ero anch'io... con voi...
...
Oh my friends, my friends forgive meo fratelli perdonate
That I live and you are gone.se io vivo e voi non piú;
There's a grief that can't be spoken. se il destino a voi fatale
There's a pain goes on and on.altrettanto a me non fu!
...
Phantom faces at the window.come spettri senza pace
Phantom shadows on the floor.che la terra rifiiutó
Empty chairs at empty tablesdietro ai tavoli ormai vuoti
Where my friends will meet no more.qui in eterno vi vedró.
...
Oh my friends, my friends, don't ask me Non chiedete vi scongiuro
What your sacrifice was forse abbia un senso tutto ció!
Empty chairs at empty tablesvorrei crederlo, vi giuro,
Where my friends will sing no more.ma certezze piú non ho....
...

Les Mis - Empty chairs at empty tables - Seul devant ces tables vides

ecco l'originale

francese Inglese
l est un deuil que je porte -- There's a grief that can't be spoken.
Lourd au coeur comme un secret -- There's a pain goes on and on.
Seul devant ces tables vides -- Empty chairs at empty tables
Qu'ils ne reverront jamais -- Now my friends are dead and gone

On partait changer le monde -- Here they talked of revolution.
On rêvait d'égalité -- Here it was they lit the flame
Et d'un matin de lumière -- Here they sang about ..tomorrow'
Qui ne s'est jamais levé -- And tomorrow never came.

e la table sous le fenêtre -- From the table in the corner
Habités d'un fol espoir -- They could see a world reborn
Des enfants ont pris les armes -- And they rose with voices ringing
Je les entends encore -- I can hear them now!
Ces mots brûlants qu'ils ont chantés -- The very words that they had sung

Furent leurs dernières volontés -- Became their last communion
Sur la barricade déserte, à l'aube -- On the lonely barricade at dawn.

Oh! Mes amis, pardonnez-moi -- Oh my friends, my friends forgive me
D'être là, de vivre encore -- That I live and you are gone.
Il est des deuils que l'on garde -- There's a grief that can't be spoken.
Quand tous les chagrins sont morts -- There's a pain goes on and on.

Et je vois passer vos ombres -- Phantom faces at the window.
Et je pleure nos joies perdues -- Phantom shadows on the floor.
Seul devant ces tables vides -- Empty chairs at empty tables
Que vous ne reverrez plus -- Where my friend will meet no more

Oh! Mes amis, je voudrais croire -- Oh my friends, my friends, don't ask me
Que vous n'êtes pas morts en vain -- What your sacrifice was for
Seul devant ces tables vides -- Empty chairs at empty tables
Je ne suis plus sur de rien. -- Where my friends will sing no more.

1 commento:

Irene ha detto...

Ma incredibili queste versioni italiane complimenti!!!